Sections in the Library
The Information services section has the following functions.
1. Charging and discharging of information resources
2. Ensuring effective utilization of the library’s collection through continuous user education / instruction on all aspects of the library / collection.
3. Ensuring the library collection is well organized for fast retrieval of materials
4. Offering access to and ensuring utilization of both the audio-Visual and special collections of the library
Technical Services Section
The Technical services section is charged with the responsibility of:
1. Purchasing library resources in liaison with faculty members and library users.
2. Quick processing through cataloguing and classification, all library materials for easier retrieval.
3. Ensuring users have access to information by ensuring all the library’s collection is reflected in the Online Public Access Catalogues (OPACS) and editing the data.