Renew a Book
Instructions for Renewing Books
- Go to library home page
- On this page (on the right hand side) Login to your account using your library credentials
- Username is your admission no. (Starting with Zero ie 09824)
- Enter your password (If you don’t know your password consult the library)
- Click on box log in
- Click on the items currently checked out box
- To renew all items: Click on renew all items
- All books that are renewed will say renewed and will display a new due date
- Please review your list carefully. Some items may not have been renewed. The system will block renewal if:
- Your library card has expired.
- You have overdue books.
- You have overdue fines.
- Your book is on "hold" for another patron.
- You have already renewed a book the maximum number of times allowed (2 renewals).
- It is too soon to renew.
- Log out.
NB: Reserve books and AVs cannot be renewed online. This material must be brought back to the library once they are due. Renewal is possible if no other patron is waiting to use the item. You may also have a look at our Livezilla Knowledgebase